Option 1: hOST A RETREAT
Are you ready to plan an unforgettable retreat for your students? The Harmony Center is Rincón's #1 retreat space, providing you and your guests with the perfect homebase for a week of rejuvenation, exploration, and healing.
How it works:
- Book: Reserve your dates with us here.
- Plan: Build an itinerary for your students. Want help planning excursions or booking transportations? Check out our a la carte services below, we’re here to help!
- Market: Market your retreat to your students, community, friends & family. We’ll add your retreat to our retreat calendar here, and market it to our followers as well with your permission.
- Retreat: Show time, baby. We’ll see you in Rincón.
Bonus: when you book your retreat with us, we’ll provide you with our Rincon Retreat Guide: a lovingly created guide to the best beaches, restaurants, services, and excursions our town has to offer.
Option 2: Co-Host a retreat
Co-hosting a retreat is the perfect way to treat your students to an unforgettable week, without having to stress about the nitty gritty. You will work closely with the owners of The Harmony Center to build a dream retreat itinerary, and they will take it from there.
- Choose the dates
- Bring the students
- Host and share your expertise
- Build a detailed itinerary for the length of the retreat
- Arrange for transportation, including airport shuttles
- Teach supplemental yoga classes when needed
- Stock the house with goodies, including the option of a custom welcome basket
- Arrange all meals in and out of the house
- Arrange for the following where fit: hiking, waterfall trips, scuba diving, surf lessons, horseback riding, La Parguera trip, massage, reiki, facials, acupuncture
OPTION 3: A-LA-CARTE SERVICES
Planning a retreat, but need support orchestrating transportation, food, excursions, spa services and more? We're here to help! We know the very best of the best in Rincón, and are ready to set up any of the below services to incorporate in your retreat:
- Transportation: shuttles to and from the airport, around town, and to neighboring areas for excursions
- Food Services: restaurant reservations and private chefs
- House Preparation: stocked house with groceries, drinks, and custom welcome baskets
- Adventures: hiking, horseback riding, waterfall excursion, boat trips, snorkeling, scuba diving
- Spa and healing services: massage, facial, reiki, acupuncture, astrology readings
- Surfing & SUP
- Yoga, pilates & fitness classes